View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 08:29 PM   #28
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Opened up the garage today and looked over all the parts I've been piling up. Sorry I dont have many pictures I was mainly tryn to figure out if everything was there. At first the amount of boxs wasnt right but they were scattered around the house. I did mess up and forgot to order more AN10 hose for the remote oil filter setup I have. And the Canton remote filter adapter I got used for a deal was the wrong thread pitch.

I didnt spend to much time today cause I had to help a friend move and I was wiped out. I got the motor on the stand to get ready to fit bungs on the oil pan and move some coolant fittings around. Moved the wastegate coolant feed to the top of the rear coolant adapter for firewall clearance will pulling and installing the motor. And the coolant temp sensor for my innovative gauge to the thermostat housing, but I need to open the hole for the sensor as the 1/8 npt port is ressed and the sensor wont fit.

Tommorrow I got check in on base and move into the barracks. But I'll try put some work in this weekend. Cant do any welding till next week tho cause I didnt get a chance to refill my argon bottle today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote