View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 06:01 PM   #184
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
I wish I was as obtuse as my state's political leaders.

One plant. 9% of the state's power.

I don't know who these fucking idiots are who hate nuclear power, but holy hell they're just an emotional group of imbeciles.

PG&E is plagued with problems. This seems like a great time for the state to put up or shut up and take over the administration of the plant from a destitute power company- if anything happened, what can you take from a company with nothing?

Can high-speed rail power 9% of the state? No. Then what the everloving hell are we doing spending money on it when we could be maintaining a SINGLE POWERPLANT?

The whole thing stinks of big green money railroading existing power plants.

Like, do the politicians know how fucking horrible hydropower is for ecosystems? Not to mention the fact that a lot of hydropower was built not out of necessity but out of interdepartmental dick-swinging between the Bureau of Reclamation and the Corps of Engineers.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote