View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 09:49 AM   #31
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
i ilke to have passengers. its more fun and they give you feedback on how you did. i dont have money for a video camera or some fancy pants person photographer. i like having others ride with me to tell me i goofed did ok or shoudl try something else. what i think i did good at they tell me 'nah you did horrible'. haha..also good because they can help me. that's why i like to 'give' rides to instructors. benson gave me some real good tips at dd6 which i plan to try out at buttonwillow/dd8. helped A LOT
even when friends who ride that arent good or drift at all, still help. tell me how i did too. feedback is gooood.
to me, having a passenger makes me work harder to keep a good line and clean drifts.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links