View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 04:05 PM   #96
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
I'm leaving my job in about 2 weeks. (I'm going to become a civil servant - basically I'm going to be working for the government.) I need a replacement asap!!! Here's the info:

Company: Street Image
Job Info: Answer Phones, Filing, Some Light Accounting, Some Sales, Some Parts Pick-Up (I will be training the person being hired. Some experience is always a plus, but like I said, I'm still going to train the person being hired so I guess it's all good.)
Plus: Decent hours: Most likely you will be working either M-F 9-6 or T-S 9-6, another plus is we work with a lot of great distributors so hook ups for your own car is a total plus!!! and you have really really good mechanics to work on your car. Plus its a laid back atmosphere!
Pay: To Be Determined.

PM me if you have any questions! Nothing is set in stone about hours and stuff like that. Like I said I need the position filled asap. Help me out! I want to be able to leave at the end of my 2 weeks. (by 2 weeks i mean by oct. 12!!!!