View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 07:48 AM   #17
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
Maybe you'd agree with Trump now? LoL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JpwkeTBwgs
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The support package for Ukraine after the Russian invasion as of 5/2 was $3.4bn. Total expenditure since Biden took office is more than $4bn.

Another $33bn is being requested.

$37bn on support for a war. You think I support that shit? I don't. Look through my past threads on the front page of Loud Noises.

But I have a hard time being perfectly fine with countries invading their neighbors and committing atrocities. I have a hard time being perfectly fine with dictators wreaking havoc on world markets. I have a really hard time being perfectly fine with idiots and imbeciles actually supporting those dictators, as if murdering civilians is anything but the action of the ultimate bully.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote