View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 09:04 PM   #23
vdubkidd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
vdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the rough
Took some time off from the car after attempting body work. Initially did it to attend KnuckleUp at Midpond, but ended up not going due to a conflict. I ended up running into the dreaded stripping out the oil feed at the block. Fixed it and did a NPT to 3AN setup.

image2 (1) by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

From beginning of July I did quite a few of events and pretty much ruined my aero. So I put an order in on an Msports hood, and later on picked up a Msports Type A kit from Koruworks in Atlanta. Had to get a few good shots with the Sexy Style before getting rid of it.
image5 (1) by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr
image4 (1) by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr
image1 (1) by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Now with the Msports Type A, I am going to use an Origin 1750mm 3D GT wing with this setup as well. Also this aero fits so nice, this is mounted with no hardware at all. Very stoked to have everything on and hopefully in one color by end of September.
image6 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr
image0 (1) by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Next update will be car in one color and ready for a special event in Tennessee!
vdubkidd is offline   Reply With Quote