View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 07:55 PM   #62
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1
nah dude, its the same coilover, in the 2nd picture the top of the coilover is just flipped upside down, the break is consistent. It just looks like he snapped it again after the fact, even the tread/color of the towtruck bed are the same. Yea I kno the bolt hole is still in tact in one and not in the other, i dont know about that, the photo looks a lil weird in the last picture, almost as if someone filled that in with purple coloring.

im trying to find the thread its from, guy hasnt PMd me back yet. W/e tho, there was a recall on these coilovers a while ago, im just looking out for my fellow 240 enthusiast
Umm the first pic the coil over is on the road, so I don't see the point is saying anything about the tow truck bed matching in the other two pics or how that validates or proves that its the same coilover. Bottom line, its two different coilovers in the pics.

I have D2's on one of my cars, only one problem with them, the roads here aren't the best, and mine take a beating and never quit. But I did have one of the adjustment rings break. Easy fix, and probably my fault for the way I was trying to tighten them (screwdriver+hammer). I do wish I would have gotten a softer spring rate for DD but the car gets tracked from time to time so it all works out. I get shit talked to me on a regular basis for having "Cheap" coilovers, but I think they get the job done and dollar for dollar can't be beat. I'm not building a cover car.......yet.
holemilk00 is offline   Reply With Quote