View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 11:17 AM   #18
Driftaholic84
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Driftaholic84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice!! I really wish mine was stock when I got it.. or at least in stock form.. came with horrible blue paint job.. who knows what front bumper, d-max sides, sr “swap”, “custom exhaust “, Godspeed FMIC, knock off bov, cheap reclinable buckets with garbage 4point harnesses and some random coils with some XXR wheels. And I almost forgot the mess of an interior that was in it.. blue trim, glove box, armrest and some sort of jacked up door panels that had led wire caulked in the trim.. I’ve since bought a fastback to get some parts off of.. its got z32 brakes, 5-lug, fortune auto coils, full Isr arms, type x front and sides(passenger sides busted), mint brown interior. The fastback just needs a clutch and I will be putting one in it and getting it back to pretty much stock and selling it again. Also purchased Isr braided turbo and power steering lines, sr radiator, hoses, fans and shroud, waterneck, and tomei exhaust manifold, outlet pipe, ras, mishimoto thermostat, trust downpipe, hks intake, exhaust, oem waterpump, a set of p45r’s, splitfire ignition, new plugs, New wiring specialties harness and I’m sure there’s a few other things.. I’m trying to grab this disco potato right now but dude isn’t responding..
Driftaholic84 is offline   Reply With Quote