View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 09:57 PM   #55
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
sounds about right. i'm still gonna try to find where the fuck my flashers are. it's infuriating, i took off half the trim on the left side of the interior and still hear the flashers "ticking" from some unseen piece.

was gonna do the fender wire harness tuck today. that didn't happen because of the fender brace.

FML. i knew the process, just not that apparently the convertibles have this fender brace and coupes do not? i don't have a sawzall. don't want to buy one.

whatever. got plenty of junk out of the fender and now i own pure gold (AKA an intact, fully mounted fender liner).

Last edited by thermogod; 06-23-2023 at 06:21 AM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote