View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #134
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Ok, so like I said earlier, Joss Whedon shows are a slow boil, but its hitting the fan now on Agents of SHIELD. We still got a few episodes left before the finale, but I'm expecting super villains galore next season judging by all the hi-powered baddies that just got broken out of the Fridge.

We've seen Deathlok. We've seen Graviton's origin and he's ripe for a real debut now and that kid at the the academy who could control weather. Garrett seemed to imply someone in this most recent episode that he freed had some dream related powers.

I think ppl's gripe about the show's lack of super powered ppl is about to end soon. But I feel like I need to rewatch the 1st Cap movie to refresh my memory about Hydra.

Sidenote: I just read about Graviton's powers and abilities. Holy shit. How have I not heard about this guy previous to this show? Guy seems Magneto level badass.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote