View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 04:06 PM   #25566
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
Thank you! We're keeping it as a weekend road car. I have valances, except the driver's side is damaged and needs some plastic welding. Hopefully get that done when I get the driver's side quarter panel replaced. It has a pretty good dent, so all pics are of passenger side for now, lol. I would just replace the valance, but people want crazy money for those stupid things these days and I'd like to stick with OEM parts where possible.
Another option is to use fiberglass to repair the plastic oem parts. I repaired one of my nismo skirts like that and it was easy, cheap and came out very durable. Just make sure you clean and scuff the plastic so the fiberglass adheres to it well.

Looks good though. Makes me want to raise my car up and throw on the jdm oem bumper + lip combo back on lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote