View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #4594
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeasT_MoDe View Post
I use to roll fenders for a living on the daily basis. not even trying to boast but Ive done hundreds of cars...literally. I'm borderline OCD when it comes to pulling fenders. I've done pulls within an hour.5 easy on several rattle canned s13s trying to fit sportmaxs, but on my car espcially, hell no.

btw, my wheel specs were 18x10-1 / 18x11-1 on stock metal. I wanted it to fit perfectly so over and over again i would raise the car/ drop the car,adjust alignment, and pull some more. so yeah...7 hours...suck it.

I know : / at least its not floating around FL. that would suck soooo bad.

Likewise, I've been rolling and pulling fenders for the past 5 years. I hate having to take the car on and off jack stands so I usually just disconnect the shock and jack up the wheel to infinity, hahaha. It definitely adds a lot of time if you are adjusting ride height and alignment, and having to take it on and off jackstands, so I guess I could understand that.

I've spent a combined total of way too long on my own car (17X10 -18/17X11 -1 all metal), but I cut out the inner fender metal on my rear fenders, pulled it more, then had to tack weld more metal back in....basically a reverse mini-tub. I wouldn't offer that kind of service to anyone else, it takes way to fucking long.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote