View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #135
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Thanks guys. Small pre weekend update.

I got the car back last weekend from getting the rust issues taken care of and the cage getting installed. I didn't take very many good pics. but some are better then none....Correct?

Also cleaned up alot more of the engine bay, did some touch up painting in spots (no pics as of yet expect more this weekend)

Did a few things i doubt many people will care about but it is all little shit that bugged me, like the ugly powersteering resovoir, so i made it look "better"

as well as the lower timing belt cover, to match the upper....kind of.

I also painted the injector resistor box the same color (no pics) as well as freshened up alot of other things in black.

And then i stripped the paint off the old used Silvia fenders, took the black paint off and noticed they were two toned i <3 two tones.

good to have the car back home again. now to throw down.

and a pic to show what has become of thee old gray coupe.