View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 08:46 AM   #5
spools420a
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
spools420a is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silv1401 View Post
What engine and chassis are we working on?

And is your car bucking or is it bogging when boost hits? Big difference here, and tells you where to look. If its bucking like violently and abruptly engine braking, then your issue is fuel, as in abruptly not getting enough of it. Either injectors are too small, your tuning map is crap, or your pump is not pushing enough volume. Bucking is typically attributed to fuel cut, if you've ever experienced that before. Side note, water in the intake can cause this too.. ask me how I know.

If you're bogging, that could be any number of things from faulty MAF, boost leaks, weak spark, *broken coils*, fouled plugs, bad tune, etc. This is usually attributed to running way overly rich. Typically if your MAF isn't running right or isn't giving a signal, then your car will fire up and immediately die, but if you keep pumping the gas you can keep the car alive by bouncing the revs.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
sr20det redtop s13.

car idles and revs fine and only does this when getting to around 4-5k rpm
it feels like hitting a rev limit and just cuts out,doesnt feel like bogging or spark related really it feels like the ecu is making it cut out.Ill pull some codes in a bit/check the exhaust side for leaks and test fuel pressure

since it was running just fine before the turbo install/550cc/enthalpy/z32 Im gonna focus on these areasThank you for the reply.
spools420a is offline   Reply With Quote