View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #44
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
As I have stated before, something is fishy about issuing a refund KNOWING DAMN WELL he doesn't have money in the account!!!! Almost as if he is buying himself time........

I am glad my "mob" presence is seen as I am only a select few here using common sense and reasoning.........

Why would someone go ahead and initiate a refund, know money is NOT in his account and then turn around and say Paypal WILL take care of you?? It is NOT Paypal problems to take care of if he initiated the refund, simple!

As said, something is fishy as he also accepted payment from other individuals for SAME item and (supposedly) Paypal has put a restriction on his account to bigger transactions. Why the hell would paypal do it, if he has a clean record and resort it to bigger and not lower transactions??

I may be wrong, which I am fine with, but the Math simply does NOT add up.....
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote