View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #45
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmxmitch View Post
I have nothing to prove to you..
I'm stating my experiences with multiple online payments, that it is not uncommon for them to put large amounts of money on hold. THUS the seller might not have received your money before he refunded it... WHICH means no shit its not in his account, it hasn't fucking cleared yet..

Dude's clearly here to help and your still fucking crying...
Maybe he had a death in his family, maybe his company is failing, maybe YOU are too immature to realize that there are far more important things than selling some used car parts to people on some dumb ass forum.

You've been assured you are getting your money back, yet you still want to give the guy a bad rep.. Get some damn patience and stop being a whiny bitch. That doesn't solve anything, and from the seller's perspective why would he go out of his way for you at this point.. he has nothing to gain.
Put your E-dick away, no one is crying but maybe you are because you just realized how dumb ass you are.

You are just too stupid to know the fact that it has been more than 14 days since the seller received the payment when he issued an refund. I posted dates and proof of screen shots.

I gave him a bad rep because the way he handled things.

Even your dumb ass knows that it's the paypal giving me money back not him.

So get the Fuck out of this thread unless you can actually provide some intelligent advise or positive comment. But like you said there are too far more important things to hang out on this forum so might as well just keep stay away from this forum.

Bye.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote