View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 02:55 PM   #40
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I never said you were but the fact this post even exists, someone is big mad. Who gives a shit what he uses for his title. Y'all sitting here complaining how her terms his for sale post but okay that he's selling replica products. He's using the keyword algorithm to his benefit. Obviously it's working because he found it. For every triggered kid with a hard on for ugly ass OEM valences, you get a hundred others that can see past the fucking keywords and just purchased it anyways.

And how is it HARD to get into cars? Sure, the chassis is overpriced but the aftermarket support companies are literally multiplying. That doesn't HURT but HELP the community. Just because the new age isn't going to be able to obtain a S13, it doesn't mean the 350Z's and BRZ/FRS's won't be financially obtainable. And guess what... those aftermarket companies are multiplying, too. Our chassis of choice is antique now. Just like all sought out antiques, the prices rise in time. On top of that, supply and demand will also cause the price to rise.

I feel like some of you don't really understand how shit works and would rather watch a full-length movie or series about someone in a different country than just opening your eyes. Why do you think so many damn people are sliding BMWs and 350Z's now? Apparently they're smarter than some pleb overseas driving around claiming the car scene is dying. The car scene isn't dying - the motivation for the next generation to get off their dicks and get a job to fuel their hobby is what is dying.

I can literally go on for days but to sum it up, stop being such mad, bruh.
Specifically speaking to drifting an s-chassis, there isn't a future for the youth. I know you counter with "big picture" of z's, gt86, etc. - but that doesn't replicate what this is. Even if you take my love an ownership of s-chassis out of the equation (basically, 17 years of my life, even longer if you include my sisters hatch when I was in elementary that caused me to fall in love with s-chassis in the first place) drifting itself won't be around in part due to that. The 80s/90s/early 00 had a plethora of chassis. Not even naming obscure or rare cars (like the z32, fb rx7, etc.) you had; 180sx, s13, s14, s15, c33, c34, c35, jzx (x3), soarer, supra, fc rx7, fd rx7, r32, r33, r34, etc. etc.

Many, many chassis to fill the void. The argument that "it isn't hard to get into for the future" while likely only naming the 2 chassis that can hold the budget youth isn't really a realistic goal. There are far less fish in the sea.

This is, without a doubt, simply my bias and love for the art. Period. I realize that, and not everyone has views that align with mine. I wasn’t drifting to be around for the next gen, so when damage is done to the sport especially with disregard for the future of it, I am not a fan.

That's all.

All love though. Just happy with still have Zilvia to argue and discuss this stuff. Love this place.

Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 06-25-2021 at 04:10 PM..
DRIFTER-M is offline   Reply With Quote