View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #63
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Cool thread, I was waiting for Nismoknights KA-T to chime in, he's got to have one of the crazier drag car's on here.

There's a dude who came to the 626 meet a while back with a VH45/high stall auto drag car a while back, wonder where he's at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@nt0s View Post
hahah you funny, if 7.2 in the 1/8th is slow then by all means you can run against us later this year
That's pretty quick.

My best 60' is around 1.7, my best 1/8th mile time (Irwindale, only run 1/8th once) was 6.8 @ 110mph or so, with a 2.0 60'... and my best 1/4 mile time was in Wisconsin, ran a 10.4 @ 139mph, with a 2.0 60' and lost to the Harley in the next lane.

... all of this happened on GSXR-1000's lol.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote