View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:44 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Here are some of my cars, past and present. Most are what I would consider OEM+ and use the bare minimum to get lower to the ground and look good.

180SX/240SX

1993 240SX SE
Rear Upper Control Arms (RUCA)
Coilovers (Feal 441)
Subframe Bushings (not needed to go lower, but should be a 1st stop with these cars)
16x8.0+0 Volk TE37V
Fenders Rolled

Although these pictures are reversed, here's an example. This:

Used to be this:

I got this car with 92,XXX miles. It was automatic, sunroof-equipped, and lucky for me stored in a garage.

After getting the rear bumper repainted and the rest of the car paint/color-corrected, it looked brand new. I sourced the 5MT parts out over the course of a month and used only OEM parts. By the time I got the wheels and suspension on it was almost time for me to go to Japan...and that's why it's important to keep all of your OEM parts.This is all you have to do to your car to make it look decent.

1996 180SX Type X
Rear Upper Control Arms (RUCA)
Coilovers (KTS)
S14 Silvia K's 5lug Hubs/Brakes
17x9+22 Rays LMGT4
Fenders Rolled