View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 12:27 PM   #67
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
im fairly fringe and prefer a dick-free diet.

Honestly you do not seem fringe to me. You definitely left but not like white people can't eat mexican food left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
The libertarian in me completely agrees with this. People should be able to do their thing and it's no one's business. But the fairness part of me (and may be what future is referring to) are biological women being forced to compete in sports to biological men, having to use the same restrooms, etc.

And I have no disagreement that there are racists who voted for him. But there are others that are voting for policies rather than the person. If you write off everyone as a racist that can't be talked to, then it sounds like everything will always be divided in an ugly way.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk

Right. The trans movement is bumping dick first into the women's movement. So much so the trans have come up with an acronym Terf which stands for Trans exclusive radical feminist. Despite the fact it is a issue which not even .5% of the population is directly affected by.

I believe you cannot encroach on the freedoms of the majority, women, to please an ultra minority. At the same time they cannot be treated like second class citizens. It is a fine line.

And on trump voters do remember a lot of them voted for him simply because he was the republican candidate and they tow the line for their party.

Pretty much goes like this. Not all trump voters are white racists, but all white racists are trump voters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
If you actively align yourself with ethno-nationalist christian dominionists I truly do not care what you actually believe. If you want an olive branch and dialog you must understand that your views and beliefs are a danger to me and people like me, as has been on full display over the last 5-6 years of right wing radicalization.

Frankly I don't care if I'm right or not. As long as I'm allowed to post here you're not going to act like American Conservatism has any legitimacy in 2021. After 4 years of Trump and McConnell you should be reconsidering your entire worldview.

To the mods
Have I been aggressive about this? Absolutely, but look at just the last week of what's happened. The majority of elected Republicans are STILL talking like something was taken from them, talking like they were cheated, talking like they are victims. I'm not inclined to concede anything.
I get this. Align yourself with dickheads, be looked at as a dickhead. However consider this. Today's republicans have little to do with real american conservatism. Hell a lot of repubs now called themselves Trumplicans.

Trump brought out some of the worst in people we have seen.

The gop is as needs to die a swift death in its place rises a real conservative party. One that will work with the dems to bring balance to the nation.

Neither the left or the right has all the answers. However between the two of them is enough to make this country truly great.

We need revamp the prision system, the healthcare system, the education system, the court and police system as a start.

Will Biden do any of it is the question of the day.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote