View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 01:27 AM   #111
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Buddy, I just reread everything you've posted from the old thread to now. You're a straight up drama queen twisting events to invent victimhood. Crying about words I never said in a debate you made shitty.

Do you really want this to be a battle of screenshots? I've got those too. The thread was locked not deleted. Anyone that wants to can go see me not calling you racist and you make it personal the first time you disagreed.

Fucking stop already. Get over your fake hurt feelings and let the thread continue.
Twisting events? The second you made your statement I told you something. I've been saying the same thing since then. I'm well aware the thread is still there, that's the point... My feelings aren't hurt, you idiot. You indirectly called me a racist, and grouped me in with zombie and rebuild. I'm not down for that shit, and told you something. You defend your words because I'm apparently the same in association because you say so... Ive stated multiple times to just retract those statements, and you refuse to. Instead you ignore what I say, tell me to deal with it/move on, tell anyone else thats told you something to fuck off, etc. That's literally when the last thread ended. You bitched about being called out not just by me, but other forum members telling you to chill. Yet you insist you're righteous and what you say goes.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote