View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #129
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive come to the conclusion that liberalism = pussy (weak). If a country attacks us - we bomb them into the stone age and tell them this is their first and final warning.

If gay people want to screw each other, fine go ahead but dont tell me i have to change my views and teach my children that its ok to be gay.

If women want abortions fine, im totally fine with that unlike some conservatives. But my wife will not have one unless she wants to be aborted from earth herself.

If the rich can get away with paying less taxes im fine with that as long as its legal. There is a good reason those loopholes exist. The rich create jobs, they pay more in taxes than any common individual and they give more money back than most make in a lifetime.

All should be treated equally, so yes everyone takes the same damn test in each state, if you didnt learn, too fucking bad. Go work at mcdonalds.

Healthcare? What am i the welfare office again? If you put junk in your body and dont care about it, why should i come in and bail you out by paying your healthcare bill? I have health insurance and always will. I keep hearing about people not being able to afford it....well stop drinking, smoking, eat less and buy health insurance. Most people are too damn stupid to figure it out - they will buy car insurance before ever considering the fact that they dont have health insurance.

Im doing this reply from my damn phone so excuse my failure to quote. I should have done that to begin with.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote