View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #137
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
TougeSR20Kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
If my neighbor doesnt have enough to eat he needs to figure it out on his own just like i did. Im not going to support him/her, that should be up to him. What am i the welfare office?
Quote:
Ive come to the conclusion that liberalism = pussy (weak). If a country attacks us - we bomb them into the stone age and tell them this is their first and final warning.

If gay people want to screw each other, fine go ahead but dont tell me i have to change my views and teach my children that its ok to be gay.

If women want abortions fine, im totally fine with that unlike some conservatives. But my wife will not have one unless she wants to be aborted from earth herself.

If the rich can get away with paying less taxes im fine with that as long as its legal. There is a good reason those loopholes exist. The rich create jobs, they pay more in taxes than any common individual and they give more money back than most make in a lifetime.

All should be treated equally, so yes everyone takes the same damn test in each state, if you didnt learn, too fucking bad. Go work at mcdonalds.

Healthcare? What am i the welfare office again? If you put junk in your body and dont care about it, why should i come in and bail you out by paying your healthcare bill? I have health insurance and always will. I keep hearing about people not being able to afford it....well stop drinking, smoking, eat less and buy health insurance. Most people are too damn stupid to figure it out - they will buy car insurance before ever considering the fact that they dont have health insurance.
Quote:
One more thing - i hate your prius.

Haha - i just really felt like saying that.
Hahahahahah oh man you are the best... Mantas 2012? Lol

But on a side note this man is and has been speaking the truth. The problem is that most ppl in this country have become fucking lazy, this is my problem with modern day libs. To start with they already have the "government to help everyone wipe their asses" mentality and then most of them don't bother to even research what the fuck they are talking about. They hear random tidbits of information on TV or on the radio that is clever and funny or follows some stupid "meme" or hipster cause and they all of a sudden follow it to the T like its the word of god.

Thank you for the new sig by the way
Namaste mother f**ker
TougeSR20Kid is offline   Reply With Quote