View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Ultimate Vehicle Security Group Buy

There has been some interest lately on Zilvia for a baller security system... and I'm here to help. This group buy will require only 5 members or more to succeed but you must have at least 50 posts. The ultimate security package will include the following items:
  • Viper 3706V 2-way security system
  • VSM250 GPS SmartStart
  • 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor
  • 520T Battery Backup System
  • 507M Digital Tilt Sensor
  • 509U Ultra Sonic Sensor

The ultimate security system will provide the following features and I'm sure a slew that I'm forgetting:
  • Rechargeable LCD remote with 2-way confirmation feedback and trigger alerts from up to 2000 feet.
  • Dual stage impact sensor.
  • Will monitor all entry points of vehicle: doors, hatch/trunk and hood.
  • Built-in starter kill.
  • Legendary 5-tone Viper siren.
  • Lock, Unlock and trunk/hatch release outputs.
  • Multiple auxiliary outputs.
  • Will detect the sound of breaking glass.
  • Will detect air disturbance in vehicle... so detects motion.
  • Will detect if the vehicle is lifted 1 degree over the default angle of when the vehicle was armed.
  • Battery backup will kick-in when main power is lost from the vehicle. It will also trigger the alarm if power is lost from the vehicle.
  • GPS SmartStart will allow full control of the security system from your smart phone app, from any distance as long as you and the vehicle have cell coverage.
  • You will receive text messages on your smart phone when the security system is triggered.
  • You will be able to track your vehicle directly from the app via Google maps. You can track the progress of the moving vehicle by simply tapping the refresh button, as often as you like, on the map. You can choose from satellite imagery mode or standard map mode.

NOTE: All features above are assuming that the install is done properly and that all of those features are installed/connected. So if you do not have power locks in the vehicle, then the Viper obviously cannot control your locks unless you add actuators... which I sell

NOTE: SmartStart modules require a yearly service plan. The GPS SmartStart is $69/year. So pretty cheap in my opinion... that amount of money can easily be spent during one long night at a bar.

NOTE: If you would rather have the Viper 5706V(adds remote start), then we can simply add $50 to your price.

So if all of this sounds worth $459 shipped, then lets do it!

Since I am only requiring 5 people to make this happen, and I have a lot of interest already, we are going to let this ride for 2 weeks. I will require payment in full by the end of the 2 weeks. If you commit to this and do not pay at the end of the 2 weeks, then you will forever have Broadfield hate your guts If we get 5 people to commit before the 2 weeks are up, then you can feel free to pay early and I will get it shipped out early. However, the group buy will still remain open for those that want to get in on it beyond the required 5 people.

Please post if you want to commit to the ultimate security system and I will add you to the list. Absolutely do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I like my customers to be informed!

1. JEDIs13 (5704V upgrade - substitute VSM250 for VSM200) PAID SHIPPED!
  2. 95_S14 (5704V upgrade) - PAID SHIPPED!
  3. Boss240 - PAID SHIPPED!
  4. zeitgeist - PAID SHIPPED!
  5. Mr.Quang - PAID SHIPPED!
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 06-05-2014 at 07:49 PM..
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links