View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 02:52 PM   #12
S142Fast

Trader Rating: (0)
S142Fast has a spectacular aura aboutS142Fast has a spectacular aura aboutS142Fast has a spectacular aura aboutS142Fast has a spectacular aura aboutS142Fast has a spectacular aura aboutS142Fast has a spectacular aura about
I been a bit busy testing, finding and waiting on products to find what works for me to achieve the quality I want. I think I have found the best vinyl to redo a dash and door panel and I find it personally better than OEM. Sorry but there’s no way I can do a writeup as it is far to complicated to teach someone how to wrap something or work with some of this foam and vinyl. I took some pictures of the door panel that was midway wrapped but I had to unfortunately redo as it was not good enough, this was done with the new fabric. As you can see the door panel is so fragile it just shattered to pieces once I removed the vinyl this door panel only had holes, but the door panel is now reinforced and feels solid. I’m debating on reusing the same fabric from the OEM one in the center section but I still don’t know. If anybody knows where I can find some nice abstract patterns online let me know I’m limited to some fabric stores near me at the time.

https://imgur.com/a/EeVJweV
S142Fast is offline   Reply With Quote