View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #40
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadghost View Post
I waited a while to use my meme
lol I feel honored. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbfunz View Post
Such a legit build lot of money invested! Hoe long did it take to get your rims from gtr garage order some through them also there service is awesome!
GTR garage is awesome. From actual Japan it took about 3 days. Overall probably a week to week and half. It will depend on how fast the seller of the auction packages and sends them to Kunio. I have been getting all of my japan packages within 3 days lately. I guess Chicago customs is getting used to my address lol. They used to hold my stuff for weeks sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_s13.5 View Post
Hey man,.. you ever need anyone to break this in and put some miles while you're out.......... I got you!
No one will have a key lol. The steering wheel will be locked up. I'm hoping broadfield can hook me up with lazer eye scan, voice activated, fingerprinted, sperm sample security system. Maybe he will start a group buy lol. I forgot the mote with alligators.

Or maybe the Dave Chappelle security system. Spread your cheeks and lift your sac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit420s View Post
Looks like a fun project, I like your progression.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedr1ftkid View Post
this is win lol
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanAndLegit View Post
Very nice build so far, I knew it would be something like this. Keep up the good work!

Whatever happened to that extra tomei headlight you offered me? I was wondering if you still had it since you never replied when you told me about it.

Anyway looking forward to the updates.
I was just yankin your chain. I wish I had another to sell. I've only ever seen one in my life. I have a few parts like that.