View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 09:28 AM   #87
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
The life saver and dope Zenki owner came through to give me some more help on the Chaser.

On the table for the day was to install the K F D front adjustable arms, and throw on the new wheels.

It was a lot easier then what was mentioned on the install thread on another site. We were finished in no time. I was happy as it went smoothly and nothing fought us during the install.

So then, now it's time to throw these VS-KF's on! It's been a long time coming. I also forgot that I bought 326 power lugs while I was in Japan HAHA! My little one reminded me of the "pink bolts"... A quick raid of the parts pile, and I had found the sets in the little grab bag they had given me on my visit.

So after fiddling with the various arms, and my friends eyeballed alignment we dropped it, and I'm rather happy...

And ohhhh man do I need to get my fenders rolled. The fronts are cool, but the rear? Oh they rub...

Now I have to sort out an alignment because the toe is all out of wack for sure, and I'd like to dial in the rear a little bit.

Also placed a rather big order for various things over at Driftmotion. A lot of OEM gaskets, and other odds and sods... Oh and they have a Tomei turbo elbow so I scooped that up as well. I should have it in a week or so.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote