View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 06:07 AM   #178
a_ahmed
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Well its just the brainwashing jdm tyte y0 trend and fad of running skimpy hoe tires on wide wheels and dorifto coolness that dazzled everyone's eyes and brains to not run wide rubber :P And then... its like... everyone thinks s chassis cars can't grip and are 'drift only' lol.. when in fact our cars can be as competitive and superior to the likes of m3s and such... same suspension tuning crap, give it power and voila...

Thanks for keeping my thread alive... I want a revolution Well in the start I got neg reps for this thread and the precursor to this thread lmao but the first thread i sooort of deserved it as i showed skimpy hoe stretched tires that look ugly vs j-rho/ace in the hole/other's wide rubber setups and the skimpy hoe stretch tire crew got mad hehe it became a shitfest... none the less i think its still ugly, useless and waste the skimpy hoe stretch tire threads... its just AARGH... so wrong... ah well to each his own. That's why we have this thread and the stretch crew has theirs hehe.
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote