View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 PM   #130
kuppler8
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
kuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to kuppler8
i agree with most every one that 240, and plain silvias will be worth next to nothing, i mean as soon as the import seen moves on to the next car prices for 240s will go down. but there are a few cars with the s-chassis i could see pulling a decent dollar in the future i.e the few factory sileightys that nissan made, or how bout the 280sx i think it was, that nissan sent out of its facotry with 280 horsepower stock. Now cars like that people like might pay more money for in the future. and we cant base what will be wirth money in the future on what people are buying now, because its going to be us that will be buying cars from barret-jackson in 30-40 years. and just like the people that r buying cars now, we will probly want cars that we grew up with, the cars that some of lost our v-cards in, the cars that we won our first drifitng / 1/4 / time attack comepetion in. its those cars that will prolly be wirth something someday. (sry if i just repeated what some one else already said i kinda skimmed through the last 4 pages)
kuppler8 is offline   Reply With Quote