View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #73
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregfarz78 View Post
Yea they are a little different the Z looks a lot more complex I was digging into the FSM last night do you plan to install all the sensors for the a/c too? there was a good 3-4 of them not sure if you need them or not.
Yeah I am going to install the sensors as well, I may have to track them down it depends if the sensors come with the next batch of parts I ordered. If not its all good, Ill track them down. I even thought about putting in the low tire pressure warning sensors as well, depends on how readily available the sensors are when it comes time to put the car back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
props to you sinister, you got the underdash harness and NATs from the engine that I bought. Of course I have a whole other set of underdash harness nats and bcm so no worries. I am also doing metal s15 conversion fenders and the VQ hahahhahhahha. Of course I am running a O7 engine. I thought about just swapping the whole 350z underdash harness in but basically my wire guy is just going to wire it instead, less work in the long run. My build thread will start pretty soon.
Ah weak jocking my style! jk Got any misc. interior sensors you want to sell since your not using the under dash module? Hit me up with a link to your build thread when you get it started, its always good to bounce ideas off eachother are you going boosted or na?