View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #38
bc.
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
bc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Participating in outside activities will usually promote athleticism and demotes sitting on the couch eating chips or playing video games all day getting skinny from not eating enough. Neither healthy.
Very true, but I don''t think that is the internets' fault, that is just lazy people being lazy. The benefits of the web have far outweighed the drawbacks, imo. As for people being more socially awkward, that's just more girls for me to talk to at the bar since the guys are in playing CoD on Friday nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuki_KA24e View Post
You Sir, are a complete fucking moron. How is it more beneficial? Lets think about this one for a quick second here. Real world skills you can actually use to feed yourself with should your government ever attempt total gun control, vs sitting on your lazy ass getting fat and learning to shoot using a video game controller. Last time I checked, no guns I have ever seen have ever had a firing system resembling anything similar to a video game controller. The only thing I can think of being similar are unmanned drones...
Says the guy from "Floriduh", who is arguing over the internet about how the internet is ruining everything so he can get his jollies off. I don't know what, if anything, you said has to do with this conversation. Learning archery is a betterment to mankind??? Too bad there wasn't internet back when you were a baby, or your daddy would have known not to poke your soft spot.