View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 06:15 PM   #125
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
ok, picture time. i think i'm done for the foreseeable future, minus a power steering rack rebuild and maybe some valences. interior is done, underside is done, hood is wrapped, and my exhaust scrapes every fucking thing in existence!

red LEDs on an all black interior can get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
The new carpet is one of my favorite mods I ever did - makes the car feel so much newer.
How do you like the subframe bushings? I'd like to ditch my solid ones...eventually.
Also, the cheat code for making small holes in the carpet is to use a soldering iron a bit more precise / control than a razor blade
agreed on the carpet, especially since it makes the inside match the underside (now they're both nice). i love the bushings, they're just as compliant as i would want them to be, and they make these offbrand coilovers feel much nicer than they are. but i'm neither an expert nor someone who has tried solid bushings before, so...

Last edited by thermogod; 01-13-2024 at 09:55 PM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote