View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 08:22 AM   #131
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
hanging out with cool guys.

i did another 84 miles around the state yesterday and had time to think. i really don't have issues with this car anymore. i need to figure out what to do about the soon-to-be-expensive parts of the car, like these...(ignore the 6th pic)

rust. and power steering lines that aren't corroded, but are about to be. do i tear this entire car down and have someone fix the rust, fix the terrible holes the previous owner cut for his KA-T intercooler, possibly break a lot of trim and small 30-year old plastic pieces in the process?

or do i avoid a teardown, have someone fix the rust and then give Maaco a call for paint? lol.

if i wait and do nothing, the rust will get worse.