Thread: secession:
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #21
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
if Texas did secede, im betting it would be a narco state in a few years. the Cartels would just take over.
Oh lawd...A thread about "succession", in regards to a few tards who are butt-hurt that a black president has been elected, again, by their peers in this society we live in.....

Lol, i say let these few people in these "sussion" states decide the fate of their fellow statesmen, and leave our fine union. Wouldn't be a matter of time before they realize the grave mistake made and more than likely either burn, or somehow rejoin the union under worse than comfortable circumstances....

But my true opinion. How sick and twisted are some people. In the most simplest regards, it truly is a bunch of butt-hurt folks crying that obama is president, so much so, that they think they should decide the fate of everyone in their state with some lame ass petition.

Shame on them...Im assuming when i say this, but they try so hard to cry about something, when what they should be doing, is initiating change at the levels change can happen at....even if its something i dis-agree with personally, i would (esp if i was a member of said state) respect a person more for truly following their goal/passion/desire with utmost and strategic urgency, than some hick ass fool complaining that the president is black...and their lambo is blue..

And on the quoted posters comments...I agree. They are already borderline mexico. Without the US government support, texas would fall within a year to drug cartels....