View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #171
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
E's '95 S14 Build - The true "forever" build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
After moving on from that I’m now in a real pickle with this steering rack situation.

For anyone wondering, my situation with my steering rack is that they simply aren’t available. I’ve tried to get two racks rebuilt locally and the steering shafts were too bent to rebuild. None of the major parts stores suppliers can get them either. I’ve been talking to multiple people about a more permanent solution and we are all thinking something along the lines of using 350z racks. Basically everything on those racks is the same as an S-Chassis aside from the driver’s side mount. I have purchased a remanufactured S13 rack to use on my S14 for the time being but I’m still looking into solving what will be a huge problem for the community when we can’t source racks for either chassis anymore.

I’m not sure how many people know, but Street Faction already makes an aftermarket front subframe.

https://streetfaction.net/collection...front-subframe

I hit them up to see if they would re-engineer their current design and they got back to me this morning.

My email:
Quote:

Their reply:
Quote:
Hopefully good things are on the horizon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mister.E; 05-25-2018 at 12:11 PM..
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote