View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 07:29 PM   #195
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
After I took off the masking I shot the clear coat.

I had to let it sit for a few hours to cure before i could peel the final masking off or move anything around to start assembly...

brought it down on the stockies for re-assembly !!

The Color it resembles it between this one ^ and the picture below. Its purple is some light but still bluish in other..

Started by assembling the front end and putting the black stripe on.

I also decided to change some stuff on the rear window. It hurt, but with change comes the next evolution of the car ( i guess )..

Simple/Clean

These pieces were an idea for a long time, I want to get them 3d printed, instead of being flat 1/16" abs sheet... but i they used to be solid, now they have mesh for airflow !!

I also changed up the interior since last August. I put the guages back on the dash and put the radio/din pocket in. Now i can have music in the car again !!

Wheel specs are now 17x9.5f 205/45 & 17x10.5r 215/45 I haven't measured for offset yet...

So, I present, my SuperOK! S-Chassis

Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote