View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 07:49 AM   #269
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
You should probably get the z33 output shafts shortened.
I hope not, I still can extend my LCAs 6mm and have a fender roller coming. Ill run it a is until I break something. Shortening the stubs wont get me alot as I need to retain the ABS for a speed reading. Max I could cut out of the stub and retain ABS is 8mm maybe 12mm if i trim the diffcover where it holds the sensor or get bolts with lower profile heads. Then hope the bolts don't affect the ABS sensor by being to close.

Good thing I've noticed when replacing the passenger axle after accidently botching the threads, is that the plate that retains the grease and limits the axle will stretch a bit. It's normally flat but the axle stub has recess that allows it to stretch maybe 10mm, when I pulled my axle it was stretched about 6mm from just being jacked up to test suspension travel.

not my diff but you can see there is not muck room to play with.
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote