View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 11:57 AM   #128
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
I literally just did my door cards yesterday with real bride fabric (for the the third time). My only advice is to make sure you have two to three people and attempt it. The last two I did by myself I got the fabric perfect and smooth on the card but I kept messing up putting the fabric in the valley because it felt like the material was too thick to tuck in there.

With a second person forcing the fabric down the valley with a small home depot hook pick and me pushing the fabric on the door card we got it to turn out much better but not perfect imo however it will do for me.

Edit: forgot I can share a link, passenger side turned out really good, driver side we kept struggling to tuck in the fabric and keep it stuck on the door card at the same time.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hCUGV2bVdWYzhR

Man, that looks great! I think I?ll give it a shot. What are you using to cut the excess fabric?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk