View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Post MotorTrend: 2012 Nissan GT-R Unmasked Spied at Nurburgring

06-23-2010 07:53 PM

There’s been a lot of the masked / camouflaged GT-R photos on various sites around the net this week. Unfortunately most of them gave us even less of an idea than we already had about what the facelifted 2012 GT-R was going to look like.

MotorTrend has changed that with the publication of some much more juicy photos clearly showing the front double canards and the rear diffuser updates.

It’s certainly a big departure from what I was expecting up front, I was assuming a more subdued front canard look. Nevertheless the rear end look appeals to me a lot.

Lots more photos at the MotorTrend website linked below…

Link/Source: MotorTrend: Nissan GT-R Prototype Spied

View Entire Article: MotorTrend: 2012 Nissan GT-R Unmasked Spied at Nurburgring at GTRBlog.comOriginally appeared on and © GTRBlog.com. 2010. | Read comments.

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links