View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 02:51 PM   #10
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
Fucking tire companies, man. I want to run 15" wheels on my car. I don't want to run 23" rolling diameter Miata sizes. Basically my only choices are the absolute lowest grade far east garbage tires, or super plush whitewall eco mileage max extreme 900 treadwear tires from the name brands.

The worst part is googling "205/60R15 summer tire" and getting tons of great choices from tire stores whose URLs end in .au .uk .jp etc. Just let me buy the fucking things...
a 205/50 is super common in quality 200tw options. I just looked it up and that translates to 23", but I don't really see how that is too small of a tire. Still way more sidewall than what is commonly run on 17" and 18" wheels (aka the correct wheel diameter for S-chassis)
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote