View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #44
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
How would I know if my car needs a data module? (2012 370Z)

I'm assuming you carry this as well?

Possible to remove the Smart Start from the order completely and replace with 5704 instead of 3303?

Thanks.
I am here to please.... and yes, you will absolutely need a module for a PTS vehicle. To be exact, you will need the DB-ALL. I also have a just released T-harness to make the install even easier. So the question is, are you going to install it or are you going to have a shop do it? Also, is it a manual or automatic trans? So if you want to swap out the 3303 and VSM250 for the 5704, DB-ALL and T-Harness then the difference would be $42. Which would bring the total down to $437. Please let me know if you have any other questions or want me to add you to the list.

NOTE: the other sick thing about the DB-ALL is that it will allow the OEM Nissan remote to arm/lock - disarm/unlock the 5704.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote