Thread: JGY Customs
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #20
DrifterKP

Trader Rating: (0)
DrifterKP is an unknown quantity at this point
My experience

I know I also haven't posted much here, but judging from all of the reviews that I've seen, they really do horrible business. What brought me here is that I was also doing business with them about purchasing their current S14 up for sale for 3.5k. (Nissan, 240sx, nissan sentra, nissan sentra se-r, G20, nissan skyline gtr, nissan silvia, S13) At first glance, the car looks like a gold mine. Only issue is, they only took pictures of the cars pros... So I asked them to take pictures of the underbody/frame rails. On the frame rails is a random plate bolted on that could be covering up a huge area of rust. Not only that, but it seems that the frame rails had some rust on it that were touched up so that it wouldn't be noticeable. Aside from that, I asked them to take pictures of what's under that plate, which I never received. So, assuming the worst like he asked me to, I threw him a price. So I told him 2,200. He said "2,200!?", and hung up the phone. I understand, the price I threw at him was pretty damn low, but it's no reason to hang up the phone without saying a simple "Thanks for your interest, but unfortunately, the price is too low for us to accept. Have a nice day!" is pretty damn unprofessional and rude.
DrifterKP is offline   Reply With Quote