View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 06:35 AM   #1
Feffman
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Feffman is an unknown quantity at this point
Road Atlanta Track Weekend November 19-20, 2022

Hi All:

Another fun year of Road Atlanta track action awaits for 2022. MVP Track Time is pleased to present our 13th annual ?Flyin? Turkey Trot? Road Atlanta November 19th-20th track event. I hope you?ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP?s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock and/or paying an outrageous entry fee.

November 19 ? 20, 2022: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) 15th Annual ?Flyin? Turkey Trot?

Registration for our Road Atlanta weekend is available on-line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:
On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Please feel free to join us at Road Atlanta November 19-20, 2022 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don?t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer ? MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: [email protected]
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links