View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 01:06 PM   #31
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Like I said I went with Feal because ODI. I was like this dude's been in the S chassis game for almost as long as us with some great success. So I was like it makes sense since he knows the chassis so well. Like Supa said, I went Feal because I got a 2 way with remote reservoir for a damn good steal.

I am still working on the build and its getting close. I want to do a back to back comparison with my Megan Racing with Swifts and Helper springs... Its going to be fun....

I've seen some of the latest builds of FA and they are doing some new interesting stuff on their coilovers such as locking colors like on SPL stuff.... I think its also cheaper because FA may come with radial bearings and with Feal its an upgrade.

If you live in an area where there is no rain or salt, think of getting some torrington bearings, they make a huge difference
Exactly. This is why I say compare apples to apples. Some of us are tossing the tophats in the parts bin because we're going WISEFAB or something of that nature.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links