View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #9
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
07-08 no pst
If they want a decent product, but still entry level cheap, then it would be the Avital 4113. It will average 300 feet of range and will also unlock the doors while the vehicle is remote started... as the OEM Honda key fob ceases to function while the car is running. Runs $39 shipped

If they want some thing with longer range and 2-way confirmation, the Viper 4203V. This is actually my favorite remote start that I sell. It will average 1000 feet of range, has the very handy 2-way feedback and will also unlock the doors while the vehicle is remote started. Runs $119 shipped.

You will also need the DB-ALL interface to bypass the immobilizer in the key and to make connections for door locks etc MUCH easier. It runs another $45 and I will also flash it with the proper firmware... as you would need a special firmware flasher to do it yourself.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote