View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #67
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z32Nizzan View Post
Any word on when round two buyers might expect to see their seats? I sent an email but haven't gotten a reply yet. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BracedEunos View Post
I sent a PM on 9//22 and the answer was "They are on their way" then I prodded a little more they said "The seats should be here within the next few weeks. I don't have an exact date at the moment."
All round 2 inquiries, please shoot me a PM. I have some updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhyoushouldcontactme View Post
hey im down to buy a set of g3 seats
Come on down. I have some in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi View Post
Available for pick-up right?
I'm gonna come over this Wednesday (tomorrow) to sit in some.
So for pick-up I show up and pay the 50% and when the list fills up, you ship out the seats correct?
Only some seats are in stock. If I don't have it, you will have to participate on the group buy. And yes, you are correct, unless it's a logo seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Let me get

1pcs
VS3
Logo, FRP shell: $400
Shoot me a PM if you want one.

Attention: The group buy is full. It will officially close FRIDAY. I can take 1 or 2 more orders, but it's first come first serve. All of you who are still undecided, it's time to make up your mind.