View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #13
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_kidd View Post
i love drag so if there ends up being a track, i'd definitely go. when you say on the I15, do you mean north or south of Ontario?
Yeah North.. It will be right past the Dale Evans Exit.. 100% Visible from the I-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
i remember marc talking about this a couple years ago...i think it's going to be near barstow?
Years in the planning.. never would have thought it would have taken that long. but now we are modivated to finish this and get her moving forward.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote