View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #26
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
My dad's '96 Nissan Pickup's cat was stolen a few months ago(right in front of our house).

I've started to notice lately that most trucks have a shiny new middle section(from being so low, it's pretty easy to see). High chance they got their cat's stolen too.

Most aftermarket cats are cheap for older cars, but expect to pay out of the ass for newer cars.

What I would suggest is, take your car in to a muffler shop. Have them weld 1" of the flange together on both sides.(This is really meant for people with trucks because they are easy targets for thieves.)

That would easily prevent a thief from stealing your cat because it would take too much work and make too much noise to steal your cat.

Most members on here don't have to worry about that though.

My car's too low to gain access to it.

2" clearance on sides, 1" clearance up front.

Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote