View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 01:56 PM   #189
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Just another guy that’s been here for 19 years last month. Don’t know what I would have done without this place. Still have my s14. She’s a survivor. As in she survived me, in my 20s. Drifting especially. These days she’s retired, I put an interior back in it to make it more comfortable and now just bring it out every once in a while for shows with the family and to enjoy the driving experience. They certainly dont make them like this anymore. Everybody always freaks out when the see the car and always strikes up a convo about the unique setup. I think it’s funny now. Have my own kids now so I really want to in part this hobby to my little boy. No plans to ever sell her. I dont post much anymore but i frequent this site often to see whats going on in the S-world.

https://imgur.com/a/eQueI3y