View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:59 AM   #197
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I'll be hitting 20 years as a Zilvian next year. Hoping to get back into another S13 by then. Fuck how prices have gone up for these cars haha.

Current project is an NA miata with a 1.8 motor swap, coilovers, RPF1's w/ sticky tires, 4.1 diff, stage2 clutch with lightweight flywheel and good god it's a go kart. The simplicity and performance efficiency of the car makes it such a fun machine to blast through corners with. Huge contrast coming from a 2750lb 275hp S13, but it's just a different kind of beast to get used to.

I'll most likely bank on selling the above for another S-chassis in the near future! There's something about hearing a turbo spool up on a 3rd gear pull in a 90s hatchback that I'll never not miss.